EHAA - Sustainability & Climate Change - Objectives
To promote and improve liaison between environment agencies, town planners
and SIG Members in regard to the sustainable use of resources and community
2. Enhance and Improve dialogue between
government agencies, industry and community groups over sustainability issues.
3. Development and review Policy Statements
on relevant development and sustainability issues (eg. wetlands policy,
salinity, reuse of tertiary treated water, urban renewal and urban density,
indoor air quality and transport corridors).
4. Consult members on developing guidelines,
legislation, policy and standards.
5. Promote the role of SIG Members in
sustainability in at all levels in the government, industry and non-government
6. Encourage SIG Members to attend relevant
courses, seminars and special events.
7. To distribute information on sustainability
in a timely manner.